|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Single item&50pcs/box|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product:||Disposable Protective Suit||Material:||Polypropylene Polyester|
|Function:||Personal Safety||Style:||Overall With Hood|
|Sewing:||Over-locking, Bounded, Taped||Feature:||Breathable|
hooded disposable coveralls,
disposable protective suit
Breathable Disposable Protective Suit Over Locking Bounded Taped Paint Industry
1. Premium Quality: Our disposable coveralls can provide long-lasting protection, which are lightweight, cool and comfortable.
2. Practical in Use: The disposable coverall provides full upper body coverage during laminating and grinding, which keep dust off clothes away from your skin.
3. Wide Applications: The protection gown can be used for car industry, cement manufacturing, construction work, painting and coating, gardening, domestic DIY, waste management.
4. Lightweight Design: This disposable coveralls are made of environment friendly material called, they are very soft and comfortable.
5. High Quality: The gown consists of a hooded jacket and pants, which features the protection effects, and it is suitable for people with a height of 160cm-180cm/62.99-70.87in(about), which is unisex.
Name: Disposable Protective Isolation Clothing
Material: SS grade non-woven fabric
Size: free size (suitable for people with a height of 160cm-180cm/62.99-70.87in)
Structure: consists of a hooded top and pants.
Product main performance: liquid blocking
Applications: car industry, cement manufacturing, construction work, painting and coating, gardening, domestic DIY, waste management.
|Abrasion Resistance||EN 530 M2||Class 2 of 6|
|Stability to Heat||ISO 5978||Class 2 No Blocking|
|Flex Cracking Resistance||ISO 7854 M B||Class 5 of 6 Visual|
|Trapezoidal Tear Resistance||ISO 9073-4||Class 1/2* of 6|
|Puncture Resistance||EN 863||Class 2 of 6|
|Repellence to Liuquids||EN ISO 6530||
10%NaOH Class 3
30%H2SO4 Class 3
Resistance to Penetration by Liquid
|EN ISO 6530||
10%NaOH Class 3
30%H2SO4 Class 3
|Resistance to lgnition||EN1146||PASS|
|Seam Strength||ENISO 13935-2||Class 3|
|Resistance to Penetration by Liuquids(spray test)||EN ISO 17941-4||PASS|
|Determination of resistance of suits to penetration by aerosots and fine particels||EN ISO 13982-2||Average 10.9%|
Household,,Car industry,Waste management,Gardening,Pharmaceutical,Food processing,Painting,Outing,biological chemical hazard, lab, rescue and relief,Mining,Oil and gas.
Veterinary, bee keeping, beekeeping,beekeeper, farm , slaughter house, butchery, poultry, swine flu, avian flu influenza.
1 Comparing with other materials , These heavy-duty garments provide protection from many dry particulates and water-based liquids without sacrificing comfort or restricting movement. Protective coveralls guard against dirt, grease and light liquid splash. Durable and abrasion resistant.
2 Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area. Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.